Maasai Evangelism - Christian Outreach
The Maasai Evangelistic Association undertakes village evangelism work, including Church planting and support for small rural Christian Churches
A vital part of the Maasai Evangelistic Association ministry to the whole person is Evangelism. While physical help saves victims of hunger and malnutrition from suffering and death, and while education and development help children and adults to become self-sufficient, evangelism addresses the inner need of human hearts.
- Maasai Evangelism: The Maasai Evangelistic Association believes that spiritual ministry goes hand in hand with physical assistance and cannot be separated if we want to see lasting success.
- Maasai Evangelism: The Maasai Evangelistic Association therefore concentrates entirely on evangelism and Church planting; we use person-to-person evangelism and open-air public meetings.
- Maasai Evangelism: When a new Church is planted, we see it as a daughter Church of the Maasai Evangelistic Association and they form strong links with us.
- Maasai Evangelism: The Maasai Evangelistic Association also tries to link new planted Churches to any evangelistic denomination within that particular area.
- Maasai Evangelism: Each community identifies with and works with either existing Churches, or with a new church planted by the Maasai Evangelistic Association.
- Maasai Evangelism: Any Church that works with us must accept an Evangelical Christian Statement of Faith.
- Maasai Evangelism: The Maasai Evangelistic Association also plans strategic programs of Church planting to reach the unreached Maasai, travelling to remote rural villages, to the main Narok town, and to the various shopping centres within Maasailand and into Tanzania to tell others about Jesus Christ. This becomes like a river of God's love flowing across Maasailand in East Africa.
- Maasai Evangelism: We strive for maturity in christian outreach mission / evangelism by studying the Word of God, and we seek fellowship with like-minded Christians.
- Maasai Evangelism: our goals are:
- passion over possession
- price over prize
- people over plans
- pain over pleasure
so that we may please God more than man in all what we do.
- Maasai Evangelism: The Maasai Evangelistic Association is committed to good mission preparation and encourage potential evangelists to obtain expertise in such areas as understanding the Bible, local Church life, Church planting, team life and relationships.